Wednesday 17 February 2010

Any old tuesday...

Well good day all, this is my blog of my life. Well where to start... I'm home at last, I had a slow day at work. 1st my alarm didn't go off this morning, but unfortunately I was all ready awake. I got up and it's nice to see it starting to get light at silly o'clock when I get up for work. Like I said though, it was a slow day at work. I work in a children's home for children with learning difficulties and I was working on my own (As usual) and the service user I was working with was content to do, well not a whole lot. So i'm glad to be home really. A friend of mine got me on to a game on Facebook. I'm finding it strangely addictive, so thanks Rob for that. My hobby is genealogy and family trees and i'm steady progress with that. Wish I could make some money with that, paid to do what I enjoy, that would be novel. Bit addicted to that too, so maybe the game isn't so bad as it's a nice distraction. Anyway that's enough for my first post, maybe write something later. Got some chores to do...

1 comment: