Friday 19 February 2010

This 'n' that friday...

I was on the same shift as Nikki today, but hardly saw her at all, as we were at oposite ends of the building. Another non-eventful shift, well it was in my unit at least. I had stuff to do in another unit a couple of times. We popped to ASDA on way home to get some veggies and stuff. Also to cash in some coppers etc. Made nearly £11 from it, not bad.
We've had a bit of a tidy on return and a tip run to get rid of the last boxes from our recent move. Nikki's preparing dinner and watching tv whilst ironing. Nikki's Mum is coming around later for dinner, that'll be nice.
What to do this weekend, Cinema or watch rugby? Or maybe both! I'll decide in the morning. Everton, my team, are playing Manchester United at the weekend. Just heard we've no Tim Cahill, won't be easy, what without MoFro (Marouane Fellaini) as well. It's gonna be tough, but you never know. Weymouth, my home town are playing tuesday night with free admission for all. This is because they were so awful during their last home game. So it's an appology gift to the fans. I've not been for a few years so it's a bit cheeky, but what the hey! It's free and i'm skint...

No comments:

Post a Comment