Monday 22 February 2010

First an apology...

First an apology, sorry Nikki for my procrastination and not actually doing my chores until you returned home from work at 3pm, but I decided to have a duvet day.
Because of my deliberate procrastination I never made it to the cinema. But as Nikki was ill, it probably wasn't a bad thing that we never went out. On the upside Nikki now appears to be mute. On the downside I'm really struggling to understand her signing. Wish I made more of an effort to learn BSL.
Tomorrow evening I'm off to the footie with Nikki's Father. I've not been since the night we lost to Nottingham Forest in the FA Cup, whenever that was, 2005 or 2006 I think. Must wrap up warm because I'm randomly allergic to the cold. Now that's not one those lame made up allergies like allergic to work or washing up, but proper hives, itchiness and swelling. Not nice, plenty of layers tomorrow. Quite looking forward to the game and must remember to charge my camera. There will be photo's on the next post. Night all...

No comments:

Post a Comment