Friday 5 March 2010

Forgot to post, sorry!

Forgot to post for over a week, not used to this. So since the last post (last Tuesday) I have made numerous frustrating phone calls to Dorset County Council. This is because of their useless new computer system for paying wages. Which is in use but not ready and staff not trained properly. Because of this they have managed not once, but twice to mess the same wages period up, I was not amused but it is finally sorted... I hope!
On a happier note my brother came around for dinner last night. It was great to see him and we had southern fried chicken, good times!
Not much else to say, a few things in the news I would like to comment on put probably won't.
Weymouth FC are still struggling, debts running a muck and all that. Fingers crossed that Everton can work their way up to 5th, big ask but would be nice. Not gonna get my hopes up though, it will only disappoint me.
Of to work this afternoon, with a double shift tomorrow. Eek but need the money, worth it in the end. Nikki wants a 2012 wedding and 2012 she shall have. Just need to save for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment