Monday 8 March 2010

The last week or so...

Been working a few extra hours, trying to get a head a little in the bank. Fed up of struggling to get to the next pay day. I get a lay in tomorrow, not had many the last week or so. Had a busy and a little stressful at times weekend. Managed to get floored by a child nearly a third of my size, I would be impressed if it didn't hurt so much.
On a lighter note, what a fantastic result for Everton yesterday. 5-1 and Arteta got a brace, nice! Europe still possible but Villa have a couple of games in hand. I can still dream though.
Made some interesting finds in my family tree research. Found someone who appears to be my third cousin. She is also my cousin's daughters key worker at nursery. She is Also my cousin's third cousin. Neither aware they were related. It's a small world after all (Sorry Disney but I just borrowed that one!).
Not much else to say for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment