Friday 12 March 2010

Near weekend off...

What to do this weekend. Not a clue, barring a few chores which I'm sure will need doing. I could pull my finger out and start working on my NVQ. The problem is I've allowed myself to get miles behind. I have no inclination to do anything to it, I am pathetic when it comes to that sort of thing. I have the knowledge thats not a problem, I may be many things and I'm sure I've been called many things, but I'm not thick. My problem is I'm terrible at transferring it to the written form. I'm so far behind that i'm probably gonna getting a telling off for it. I wish there was some way of getting myself to do it. Another problem is that it's dull, seriously dull. I can't understand my colleagues that even find it slightly interesting and throw themselves into it. I'm not alone on this one. but the sad thing is I have to do it. But I can't believe how much I don't. So do I start doing it or do I pull out? I stand a better chance of promotion in the future if I do it. But I need more than that, maybe I need someone standing over me making me do it. Would Nikki stand over me making sure I do it? She's already done her NVQ so maybe she would, I'll ask. Are there any distractions this weekend? Hope so!!

No comments:

Post a Comment